We passed the two month mark! This baby is officially due in less than 2 months! I can't believe it!
We started our childbirth classes - we're one of 8 couples in the class, and we're all due around the same time. I think the information has been pretty useful so far, especially for Brad. I think learning what his role will be in the whole L&D process has been good. Last night we toured the floor where all the magic will happen (please note: I am a first time mom, so of course I still think L&D is "magic."). The rooms are nice, and we really like that the nursery isn't too far from any of the rooms. I don't know what my plans are for sending the baby to the nursery yet...but it's nice to know that if we decide to do that, the baby isn't too far away.
The baby's room is coming along nicely. Grandma Sharon is going to sew a valance for the window, and besides that, all we really need to do is decorate the room. I've washed the baby's clothes, blankets, and towels and found homes for them. I have a few other "nesting" things I want/need to do before baby's arrival, but the list is getting shorter, which is a good thing!
A bit about the baby....16 inches and about 3.5 pounds! The movements are definitely more pronounced and more VISIBLE! I've only woken up once because of the baby's movements...and it doesn't bother me (see above comment referring to first time mom and magic).

1 comment:
You are looking great! I love the progress on the baby's room!!! Angie
Post a Comment