With the craziness of the holidays, my blogging has taken a backseat to life. Sadly, so have my weekly belly shots. I'll have one up before the end of the year, but somehow I missed the entire month of December.
Updates...I. Feel. Big. Somehow in the last week I have blown up like a balloon. But you don't have to remind me that I'm going to get bigger. Every other human I encounter lets me know that. YES I understand that growing is a part of the deal, and Yes, amazingly I knew that going into it. But that doesn't make it any easier to watch my clothes getting smaller and smaller.
And I'm done venting that point.
The baby is fantastic. Right now, Squirt is about the size of a spaghetti squash and weighs in at about a pound. Squirt looks more like a baby (although a wrinkly one) than an alien child. The movements are becoming stronger and more frequent - Daddy was even able to feel on Friday! So exciting.
As the year winds down, I am of course reflecting. It's really been a good year. Some disappointment at the start (from the almost-house) but we bought our beautiful home, we're having a baby, we had an amazing trip to New Orleans, finished our "big emergency fund," and spent lots of time with friends and family. 2009 is going to be a good year too - I can feel it!
Oh wait...that was just the baby kicking!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment