Hopefully we've told you in person by now, and if we haven't, I am SO sorry.
But we're taking the next big step in our lives - growing our family. Two will soon be Three.
Baby Peuster will make the grand entrance on or around May 2, 2009. That puts us at about 9 weeks right now.
Things look great. We saw our new OB last week, and we adore her. Thanks to my dear friend Jenn for the recommendation!! She did an internal ultrasound and found the baby without any trouble.
Seeing the little heartbeat of our child flickering on the screen tops every other sight my eyes have ever beheld. This was more amazing than the Grand Canyon, the Eiffel Tower, the crown jewels of England, and the Costa Rican rainforest. Knowing that little, teeny creature is in existance because of the love that Brad and I have for each other, and seeing it's little heart going was just the most overwhelming thing in the world.
It was in that moment that I knew my life, our lives, will be forever changed. Everything I do now I do with the baby in mind. Brad thinks some of it is a little "extreme" and would like me to stop reading.
We've opted to not learn the baby's gender at 20 weeks via ultrasound. We have our reasons, and appreciate the support and respect we've received from family and friends.
So that's it. Brad has been awesome in tolerating his very sleepy and occasionally cranky and nauseous wife (I wonder how long I can milk it? Just joking!!!). The plus side is that HOPEFULLY in about 3 or 4 weeks, the nausea will go away and I'll get some of my energy back.
We are so happy to share this news with the world!
4 comments:
Yippee!!! It does get better, but then it'll get worse. Just enjoy the 2nd tri when you get there! Let me know if you need anything.
I love that you're not finding out! It's the best! Hugs and cheer to you, Brad and your Squirt!
OMG!!!! Baby Puester!!!! Congratulations and love, suga!
Congrats!!
Post a Comment