Friday, April 4, 2008

Pardon our mess.....

The guest bedroom now has a new color! It's not pink anymore! Yea!!!! Brad and I knocked the room out in about and hour and a half, which wasn't too bad actually. At least, I think it was an hour and a half. I have decided that the house is actually a time vortex because when I think I've only been working for an hour, I've really been working for three.



The main bath has been primed and we will paint that tonight. We are also going to put a second coat on the guest room walls...just to make sure the pink does not decide to come back.



Slight disappointment...I called VCF last night to see what time my furniture would be arriving. First, they swore they had called and talked to Brad, but they only had my number, so they must have been confused. They confirmed the address (got it right) and indiciated they would be delivering a sofa (yes), loveseat (yes), and nightstand (yes), and a mattress...wait, a mattress? I said "Um, no you're not." Apparently one of the houses down the street is the stop right before us and THEY bought a mattress. They also told me that the dresser is out of stock and will be delivered in MAY along with the bed. Bummer. Brad thinks we should complain because they didn't tell us that on Monday when we bought it. Part of me thinks the gal maybe just didn't have it all together and gave me wrong information...but regardless, we're getting it. Maybe I just don't feel like causing trouble today.



Anyway, here are some pictures!




Also, I've made a couple of slideshows to show progress:
Great Room
Guest Room
Kitchen

1 comment:

Kate said...

The last picture in the kitchen slide show is so great. I didn't realize all the drawers and counter space before. How cool! It is really coming along Liz! I hope I get to see it when we visit!