Here they are! Exteriors of the house!
Regarding the entertainment cabinet....so, the 'buyer' came by last night and didn't care for the huge entertainment center. She said that she wanted something that was all wood, and as the sides of it are pressed wood, she wasn't interested. Luckily, one of my coworkers is, so it's as good as gone :o)
The walls in the kitchen are ready to be painted. Yesterday I ran to Home Depot and bought a tinted primer and paint for it, so hopefully that's all we'll need. I sanded and washed the walls so Thursday we'll be set to prime! I can't wait to post those pics!
I spent some time cleaning the stove and wiping down the counters yesterday. We want as much dust gone as possible before we start painting. I also did a little taping, but fortunately, there wasn't as much to do as I had envisioned. We're going to repaint the trim around the doors anyway, so we didn't bother taping. WHOO!
The wall mural is officially gone! Yea!!!
Brad has made enormous progress on the guest bedroom with the wallpaper coming down. He's so good at stripping!

We're looking forward to getting a lot done this weekend. Tonight we're taking a break though. Brad has some work to do for grad school, so I'll take some time to pack some more. This evening we're going to go measure the furniture we want to buy so we can get an idea of how it will fit in the rooms (specifically master bedroom and great room).






1 comment:
CUTE house!!!
Post a Comment