So, I remembered to take pictures of the home's exterior last night, but left the camera at home!! Hopefully I'll be able to get them up tonight, but if not, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. Seriously, the house DOES have an exterior.
Last night was probably more productive for Brad than for me. I finished puttying the kitchen, so that is done. Brad got the wall mural completely off and started stripping wallpaper in the will-be-guest room. I also took all of the curtains down, so now the house seems a little less "old lady."
Scott came over and he and Brad fixed the leak with the sink, so we can actually use our kitchen sink now! Yea!
Also, we sold the entertainment "monstrosity" as we have come to call it on craigslist yesterday. Our esteemed buyer is coming by tonight to pick it up. Seriously, craigslist is the best thing ever. Once it's gone, we'll be able to get a true feeling for the size of the great room.
Next steps for the kitchen:
Sand and rinse the kitchen walls
Dust and prime the kitchen walls
Paint the kitchen walls
Get the dishwasher fixed (HSA people are coming tomorrow to do that)
Give the cabinets and counters and floor a good deep cleaning, then we can FINALLY put our stuff in it!
We're getting there!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment