Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Have I lost all my readers??

Since being back at work, I find I have very little time for blogging anymore, which is sad. I love bragging on Natalie, and this is such a great outlet for it....but work has been busy and when I'm at home, I'd rather be spending time with Natalie than writing about spending time with her! What a puzzle!!!!

New tricks: Rolling over, chillin in the Bumbo, more talking. She just kills me. Unfortunately, she's exhibiting some stranger anxiety these days...it would seem that unless you are Mommy, Daddy, or Grandma Mary, she needs to warm up to you. If there are several people around, she's glued to us.

We had her baptized last week. She did pretty well - - just a little sleepy. She looked beautiful in the family christening gown. It was such a weird feeling dressing her in something that her grandfather wore. I was glad I was able to do it.

Well, let's get to the fun part - the pictures! I have a video too, but I haven't attempted any uploads from our new video camera yet!



Notice the outfit (thanks again Cayce!)..


With her great-granparents...



With her grandparents...











2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay for updated blogs! :) Love her, can't wait to see her this weekend!

♥ Jess ♥ said...

Great pictures!!!