I had no idea this part would be so hard. The emotions are pretty overwhelming. The constant question of "when." The fear of what will happen when it's time. What will the feeling be like when they hand me this baby? All of these things are so incredibly unknown to me right now. So...there's some anxiety. And eagerness to see and hold our little bundle. It seems so long ago that I saw this little line on a test that told me we are going to be parents. The eagerness is starting to morph into impatience. And of course, the incredible excitement. It's a lot to handle, and my heart is having a hard time finding room to house all of this. But, it's finding a way I suppose.
So, come on out Little Squirt! So many people are excited to meet you!!!!
38 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment