Well, it's official (again)! There's a baby on the way!
We went for our 12 week appointment yesterday. The big event, of course, was hearing the heart beat for the first time. It took her a little bit to find it - she said she would locate it, then the baby would move, so she was chasing this little jumping bean all around. Eventually, she conviced our baby to sit still long enough to time the heartbeat. Healthy at 166 beats per minute. No, we don't believe the wives' tale about heartrates and genders.
Speaking of gender prediction....I have had four people tell me they have predicted the gender of this baby, and they are (almost) never wrong. Two have told me girl, and two have told me boy. So we'll see who wins Battle Peuster Baby!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had a feeling longer ago that you were having a girl. And hearing about the heart rate, I now believe it more so.
I'm pretty much set to buy lots of pink frilly dresses.
No pink frilly things!
Plus, the heart rate thing is TOTALLY a wives' tale. There's no evidence to link heart rate to gender.
Ha. Ha.
Post a Comment