Monday, May 12, 2008

Hooray for Furniture!

The furniture has arrived!!!! It's really starting to look like two very high class, intelligent people live in this house. What a surprise...it's just us!!

So here's the living room furniture...sorry they're a little dark...and please excuse the blue tape...I'm going to be painting trim in the near future, so I'm prepping so I can knock it all out in one punch!

TV Stand



Coffee Table, nesting tables (on the right) and there is an end table on the left.


Bedroom - new dresser. We have a new bed too, but Mr. P was still sleeping when I took these photos and I didn't think he'd appreciate it :o)


Speaking of Mr. P - he put together our new kitchen table & chairs last night! We made a point to be in different rooms during this project so as to keep our marriage in tact. In the meantime, I was priming the bathroom (at least doing the edging) and watching "The Devil Wears Prada." So...we were both working hard!


Brad has also done a bang-up job in the yard. He's been very manly and cutting back bushes and brush. Not an easy job, but he's doing great and he's VERY dedicated to it!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So cute!!! We like-y! Can't wait to come over.