Friday, October 16, 2009

Cereal, noise, weddings, and teeth!

It's impossible to believe how quickly time flies with a baby. September is a distant memory and October is already half over! I can't believe it. Days go so quickly now. Get up, go to work, leave work, get the baby, spend a very precious two hours with her before it's time to go to bed.
September brought the introduction of rice cereal. I was a bit torn on it at first, but Natalie has done amazingly well incorporating it into her diet and still nursing like a champ. She makes the most adorable "num num" noises and usually eats more cereal than she wears!


We've also entered the world of "noisy toys." Thanks to my dear friend, Jill, for lending us some of the toys her girls enjoyed in their infancy. Natalie loves to push buttons, see lights, and hear sounds. Also, thanks to Aunt Nic for the cookie jar toy!


Natalie attended her first wedding in October - our good friend Amanda had a beautiful fall wedding in St. Gen. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding. Natalie did amazingly! She also got some quality time with Grandma Mary and Uncle Zach. It was so much fun showing her off to people who have known me for 15 years.




Last week we hit a major milestone....teeth. Wednesday as I picked her up from the sitter, I noticed two little white chicklets peeking out. I can't believe it! Pictures to come...they're still hard to capture with a camera.
In other news, I had my wisdom teeth out last week, and for the most part the recovery has been pretty good....still painful from time to time, but mostly pretty good. I'm also slowing shedding the pounds I put on during my pregnancy....less than 20 to go!

Next on the list - HALLOWEEN!

No comments: