
I can't believe our little baby girl is already four weeks old!! It feels like we've had her forever - it's hard to remember life before her.
She's just amazing. That's the only word that can describe her...aside from Awesome, Extraordinary, Incredible....I could go on. She's a great sleeper, a great eater, and generally mild mannered. I'm not saying she doesn't have moments where she's fussy and inconsolable (sometimes the 5 S's just don't work...), but for the most part she's a very content baby!
She loves her room - we go in there to rock when she's upset. Her musical aquarium is also one of her favorite things. She's starting to focus on faces and things. I feel like she can recognize Brad and me by our voices and now our faces.
The amount of love we have for her cannot be measured. There are so many special little moments we treasure with her - - I wish we could stop time to savor each moment yet speed up time so we can see what she will become.
1 comment:
I know exactly how you feel. Cool, huh? There isn't anything better in the world. As far as speeding up time, it seems like life does that for you. Before you know it, your little girl will be trying to push away from you to walk.
Where does the time go??? *sigh*
On a totally unrelated not, the word verification I have to type before is "unloadum"...giggle-snort! :)
Post a Comment