Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Did I have a big breakfast?

We're closing in on 15 weeks. Depending on the day and time and wardrobe selection, I either appear to have a small bump or I appear to have really enjoyed the Chinese buffet last night.


In about a week, we go back to see the doctor. It's just a routine check up - weight, heartbeat, maybe a measurement.
My energy is slowly returning, and I've gone from the world where food didn't sound good at all to where I am hungry every two hours! If I don't eat something, Squirt gets a little upset and wrecks havoc on me by either making me dizzy or sick. Clearly, this is my child - give me what I want or you'll pay.
In the meantime, I've been doing some serious research on birth plans and breastfeeding (sorry men reading this). There are so many things I just don't know about this process that I want to know. For instance, I want to have some pain medicine during labor (I'm a wimp), but I want to see what all my options are. Then as far as what happens after Squirt gets here, I don't know what the hospital procedures are. I know these questions will be answered in time, but...well, we know how I am.

2 comments:

Nic said...

Awwww, HI SQUIRT! I love your little belly bump.

And, as always, I'm more than happy to answer any of your random mom questions. :-) I like using my veteran knowledge. LOL

Love you!

Jenn said...

Ditto. Let me know if you need anything...it's all VERY fresh in my mind!