Monday, May 5, 2008

It's been awhile...

But I think we've gotten quite a bit done! With the great improvement in the weather, we've been able to get some work done outside. Also, the master bedroom is painted, and the master bath is ALMOST completely stripped of wallpaper. I say "almost" because the gigantic mirror just came down on Saturday, so we have to strip the stuff behind it. I have the front "vestibule" puttied, now it just needs sanding and washing before priming and painting.

We took a SMALL break from the puttying to get the bedroom painted. Our furniture is due to arrive on Saturday (the 10th) and I wanted the room painted before it arrived. It needs a couple of touch ups, but other than that, it looks AWESOME.

I would like to liken the back-most part of the back yard to the Amazon. Seriously, I don't know when the last time this area saw a pair of trimmers would have been. So...that's been a fun process. But, it looks LOADS better already. Also, there was a disgusting and scary privacy fence that was half-heartedly and VERY unprofessionally screwed on to the existing fence....and we have taken that down now.











So...little baby steps each day! We're getting there!

New Slideshows:

Outside
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom

No comments: