Thursday, April 10, 2008

Carrying on....

The main bath is finished! Of course, it could use some accessories, but the painting, cleaning, and essencials are done! Check out the slideshow!


Brad has taken some time to get settled in his little hideaway, the "office." We didn't do any painting or anything to it because HOPEFULLY within the year, we'll be freshly painting it for an addition to the family. So, we're leaving it as is. Brad requested that he have ONE room in the house to do his 'thing.' Therefore, I can say nothing....but...well...it's an ode to nerds everywhere, and I say that with as much love and affection as you can imagine. See for yourself.


The guest room is ALMOST ready for guests. All it needs is a bed, which is coming in short order, and some sort of window treatment, likewise coming soon. The armoire is housing all of our DVDs and most of our video tapes right now. I was impressed with myself the other night - I wanted the armoire moved, but I was all alone...so I moved it by myself. For those who have never seen or attempted to lift this thing - it is almost as tall as I am and solid wood. And I did it :o) See what awaits you at Hotel Peuster.


Thanks to our VERY dear friend Scott, we have a range hood that works! It makes all the difference in how open the space looks compared to when the mircrowave was there. I also added some under-cabinet lighting in the corner, and that seems to have helped as well.
I'm heading out soon for Kirksville and have to stay the night, so unfortunately, I won't be able to get any work done on the house. Brad is going over to the apartment to do some more packing of stuff, and then tomorrow night we'll move more stuff over.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

for some reason, when I click to see your slideshows, it says I need to sign in. In the name box it has your email address, and the page says the album is not found. Fix this for me now please.. hehe